Parents Rage

Friday 28 August 2009
Yeh, well anyways, yesterday i got raged at for not doing 4 weeks worth of north shore homework, so that was the reason i wrote that massive Asian Parents thing yesterday.
Anways, lectures turned into topics about future and stuff. so now, im gonna tell you what really happened yesterday....

-harp music- (flashback)
I was lying peacefully on my bed, talking to friends on msn, then i hear this "ai yooo"
this "ai yooo" was not one of those you say when u forget something, or hurt yourself.
This one was beyond pain, added with anger and disbelief. Then i hear "Will come out right now! (in chinese)" sighing, i stood up and walked outside to find my mum over my north shore bag... dun dun dun (dramatic music)
So she started yelling at me for not doing four weeks worth of north shore homework, and i could feel a massive lecture coming...so i just said "I told you i didnt want to do north shore...i mean i do the classwork and stuff, but id rather focus on my schoolwork then northshore work...." and walked off into my room and locked the door. Click.

Boom Boom Boom, mum comes charging down the hallway and bangs on my door, telling me to open it. After denying her for like 30 secs, i gave in and ran into my closet, which has a doorknob on both sides, and held the doork against the raging attacks of my mum. After i noticed her tone had gone from "im gonna kill you" to "im so angry, i wanna know why", i came out and tried to talk to her, but then it just turned into a lecture, so i found myself having to defend myself...against all the asian parents bs...
-harp music- (back to present)

Now im on a leash, forced to get A's in all subjects, ace north shore and chinese school and practise piano like crazyyy. And when i mean force , i mean blackmail.

-harp music- (flashback)
After my mum had calmed down n stuff, i did my work, and went to bed. then, my dad comes home at around 12-1am, and woke me up with a slap and started raging and lecturing me...for another half hour. This is what he said... "you're becoming so slack, why should i even send you to churchie. from now on, you study, and nothing else, and if you dont get A's in everything, I'm going to pull you out of churchie and send you to some state school..."

(back to present)
Yeh, some know my time schedule is forced to look sortve like this.
4pm get home
5pm shower, eat some stuff and start piano practise
6pm study/work
7pm dinner
8pm work
9pm work/sleep/read
10pm SLEEP

Beside that, no gaming or going out with friends (cant even before this), I'm allowed 10 minutes rest between each study block....

So yeh, im not going to follow this, this is riduculous, im gonna turn into a fricken nerd as it was taking the little social life i treasured so much...so im definately not going to follow this...

=O and my mum doesnt care if im tired, i mean going to school, work your ass off to do assignments and work, go to basketball training with my mental strength dead, catch the bus home with a shit heavy bag and a laptop (work on it), bus for 1 hour, get home at 7, is not classified as "tiring" for my mum. Then there, its study, dinner, study/piano, and sleep

Now i hope some of the only one person who reads this understands what i go through, and why my life can get really depressing

peace y'all...tt
~Chewyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment