Jackie Boyzz

Thursday 3 December 2009
hey everyone...
schools finally over
and im getting into a massive rnb phase atm...

which makes me look back on the good times.
rnb shall always be my number 1.
my first choice.
the one that has stuck with me through thick n thin.

which then makes me look back on my fave rnb artists...
~Jackie Boyz

Jackie Boyz have always been my fve rnb artists, as both of them have A LOT of awesome songs...here are my faves i can think off the top of my head.

Ooh Ahh Sounds



Souvenir



and of course
All Over Again



i know thats a lot of links, so bear with me :)but yeh, i seriously reccomend anyone to get into jbz.

on another note, im really really getting into War - Jay Sean, just heard it yesterday and its my fave song of the week =]

check it out on my music player :P

happy holidays...tt
~Chewyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment