Sick and tired

Tuesday 15 December 2009
f this
so fed up with my parents...i cant take this anymore
yesterday my dad decides to take the modem off...then raging, he takes my bros comp when i quickly took my laptop and hid it...
then he goes on demanding my laptop, but luckily i locked the door ><
goes on saying crap like "you're dead" blah blah blah, then after like...3 hours he demands me to go slave labour for him at work.
WTF
anyways...im just tired of this sorta crap, i swear I'm gonna go into an emo phase...
but thats for idiots...and i look at my options
1. Turn emo and hurt myself
...this hurts, and is stupid, as being depressed and suicidal is just...not beneficial to you
but then i asessed suicide...
easy way out
hmmm...but then i thought, thats bs, i still got a life ahead of me, and its just a cowards option
2. Try and get away from my parents
~run away from home...? no money, and no where to go :[
~move out
this is probs the option im gonna take...move out, with my bro, LOL for support :/ but i need to find a job..and probs need more ppl, but hopefully my bro can get uni friends to come :]

as fr money...i just hope my parents will finish paying for my fees, then it'll be like, i dont need your money anymore :D and ill just part time as i study

yeh...that would be the BEST option...i know some of you are like...thats not as easy as it sounds, but hopefully, i'm going to try it out. ill continue studying, probs scab internet at UQ, study with my bro n stuff.

yeh, i realise...this blog is so confusing, but then again...im super confused right now too...tt
~Chewyy

1 comments:

random bypasser said...

aww dats sad D: parents are slack =[

Post a Comment