The feeling of happiness.

Friday 16 April 2010
Dear Blog,
I think i should start treating you right a bit more. It's been awhile since i last posted. Idk, alot as changed. That weird phase change I had in Shanghai was...well weird. Well not that weird. Shanghai weird. Yeah, you get me, cus I get myself.

Lately, I've been feeling really happy. I can't really explain it. It's like a turned over a new leaf, or should i say, a dim sim. Right now, its nerd dim sim. More and that later though, I don't want you judging me already! -shakes head-

Funny thing is though, my heart still pains. It's a weird feeling. No, its a crappy feeling. no..a strange feeling. It's not me, im fine, as I said, I'm really happy, with life, with school (i started my intense study mode. feels great), with people as well. I've started helping out around the house, as well as my dad. It feels good to see that my dad appreciates what I do, and his smile and the ruffling of my hair makes me just more determined to help people.

you see, i'm fine, yet i realise that so many people around me are going through such tough times. it's like the feeling of a twisted heart. how much stuff they're going through, and just to realise and share, where i am now, what i've got now. and i appreciate every thing there is. I want them to be happy, to feel what i feel now, to picture them, or see them, smiling. because this life aint worth brooding on all the crap stuff.

and its always the best, when you see them smile, after you've tried to cheer them up. at least you know you made that magical moment you had with them for that day shine and stay with them throughout the rest of the day.

keep your head up everyone.
lifes lived once. don't make it crap. it's up to you.

~Chewyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment