Happy New Year

Friday 1 January 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :D

another year gone, another year to come. new decade too :]

ahahaa, well hope you all had a great night last night...waiting for the countdown :]
i went over to southbank to watch the fireworks...was fun except my parents were sooo embarrassing =="
~my dad acted all cool and everything...and every 5 steps he wanted a photo O.O. he would tell us to stand for photos n crap..i swear he was obsessed with the camera *cough cam whore*. he even recorded himself walking along victoria bridge...WTF
~my mum had like...1 bottle of alchohol, and she started to pretend to be drunk...D: she was singing in a high pitch opera voice...and she was dancing to the music...she was like...so high ==" she even slapped my bro's butt, and i was like D: -runs away-

MMM, so embarassing TT

we walked around ages...trying to find a spot. then i found this ledge thing in the garden below the grassland ledge. I PARkoured myself onto it...and so did my bro...then my dad is like "let me do it too". D: me "no way man...so dangeous D: you're too old XD"

fireworks were alright...cept there was only two boats? wtf...but the ending was good :]

as we were walking back over victoria bridge...all these new zealanders were trying to re-hype everyone with an aussie aussie aussie...not much people joined in...cus there were so many asians around O: LOL but still funny, they were drunk :P

happy new year, get ready for 2010

~Chewyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment