har har har

Sunday 10 January 2010
heyy :]
hope you're all still enjoying your holdidays O: max it out, school is coming.
D: which means buying crap....-sigh-, i think im just gonna bring a couple of (in the wild) notebooks, couple of pens, whiteout, and a small ball. yes, i will try and keep this ball as a stationery item for as long as i can. idk about what pencil case i should use either...my fully graffiti-ed/drawn on one might make a return :] thanks everyone who contributed to that one hahahaha.

for the first time in ages...i feel happy, and content with my life :] my expectations has again dropped by loads, and now im just seeing w/e 2010 brings to me. nothing will make me down :D ~ D: now i sound like an emotionless robot har har har. anyways...omg O: my medicine is finally semi working, and i feel better :] and im starting to listen to music again...havent done it properly in agess.

anddd, im starting to find all the brand stuff boring...im just going to be laid back, and live with whatever comes. :] hipeee LOL

<3 LIFE.

live it.

~Chewyy

yes ez...my last post did sound girly ==" thanks for pointing it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment