LOL most random morning :/

Friday 15 January 2010
heyy everyone :D
school is coming O: and everyone's panicking. wait is that how you spell panicing? yeh its probs panicking...thats a weird way to spell it...k...yeh anyways, ignore me.

im here to tell about todays morning. well as usual...i wake up early around 9ish, and as normal i decide to fall back to sleep...thats when i had a dream. about northshore? WTF i know right...
i dreamt....i received my north shore booklets back, and i got like 2/100 and i was like
HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. but then, amy tan the north shore principal decides to come into the room and give me a detention for next week ON THE HOLIDAYS. O.O then i was basically shouting at her and my teacher. was fun. :]

then..i woke up again, then went to sleep. this time i was dreaming about me trying to hide my shitty marks from my parents LOL. there was a tent set up...and i decided to hide in that, with my crappy marks. at this point....its just WTF. why hide in a tent? why hide in a tent that you can see through into? :/ i have no idea...yeh,then i found some batman sunglasses made from the word, BATMAN.

woke up...yeh most randomest dream, i swear jake was in there too o.o LOL

but...when i woke up, i could hear snoring...WTF i sleep in my own room by myself. i check the whole rooom...nothing. im alone >.< (yeh i know you guys are thinking of that D:<) i decide its probs my dad snoring. anyways...i put my head back on my pillow...and i still hear the snoring. LIKE wtf...so creepy, my dads snore seemed like it was coming from my room o.o

and that. is the most random morning ive had this hols.
though its nearly 1 now...and nba is on tv :]
<3 1 HD
:P

~Chewyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment