my epic soaked day.

Tuesday 16 February 2010
wow...
today was intense. full on rain like pshhh pshhh the BAM thunder stuff. O: it was so loud...even our boys where saying "crap...". and thats pretty hc...cus i go to an all boy's school. o.o or does that make it lamer?

D: ah well. it started raining just before the bell went. therefore my trip to the next class involved a full on soak/drenching. seriously the biggest soaking of my life. i tried to protect my books -what a nerd 8)- under my shirt, yet the rain went through it and still got my books D:

i spent that 4th bludge lesson trying to dry out my shirt, as it was house study and we were missing like half the class. teacher scolded me and two other guys for going out into the rain, but we just wanted to go to class. D: i spent that class with no shirt on...trying to dry my shirt. something i would definitely not do in a co-ed school. (wait...that means D: o.o nvm -.- )

lunch time. :] air con. = dry my shirt and socks. nonetheless, it was still wet when the bell for the end of school went.

oh that reminds me, someone tripped and faceplanted while running through the rain, dropped his ipod, then realised 5 seconds later that he dropped it. O: im pretty sure thats a dead ipod :/

so yeah. mass flooding. epic tripping. shouts and screams. full on soaked/wet. thunder bringing down aircon. all in all...it was an epic soaky day.

which i loved :D

OHHH and happy 5th birthday to YOUTUBE! 5 years on, one of the best sites ever 8) (^)

~Chewyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment