Bird Assignment and Chink songs

Thursday 3 September 2009
Hi all! hope u guys r having fun with assignments n tests! Well today, i've finished rock and water, pretty unepical, but it was better than school. Ah, and also we got lectures in a theatre, so much better than classroom learning == cant wait till uni =P

yer today pretty much sucked, walking to the bus station after bball training so stupid bird hopped out in front of me. I dunno what it was called. So im walking up the hill with heavy bags and shit, and u know what this fricken bird does? hops ahead of me whenever i get close. It did this for like 10m! Cmon man, im so tired, and im getting teased by some bird, who probably knows im tired and think its fun to hop ahead of me on the footpath everytime i get close. It finally flew away, after i just kept my pace. (so awesome, i know right?)

Argh, yer, i have so many assignments going on. I've got a webpage due for I.T tomorrow, a RE due Monday, Commerce speech present Monday, two chink tests - reading n writing on tues + thurs, science test monday, starting new english assignment, a geo report due next friday, and a maths due the week after the next.

Fun fun fun, I'm so screwed. Oh and another thing, ive realised this for a while, but chinese songs always sound better then english. Not because english songs suck, but the chinese language just sounds more cooler, and has good rhythm and beats.

yeh, and heres a song + video i got from ezekiel! check his blog out at http://www.mczeko.blogspot.com/. I <3 this song ="]"

ty ez!

cyas all, gl with the work.......tt
~Chewyy

1 comments:

chewiee* said...

oh also for all those superjunior fans out there! hangeng sings at 2:01 i think =P

Post a Comment