Not so Innocent Pictures

Wednesday 2 September 2009
Hi! Well, ive got another annoying issue im gonna rant on today. So lets kick things off with me coming home on the bus today after training.

-harp music- (flashback)
Hey! This is me, two and a half hours ago. I know what you're probably thinking, how can we see what he's thinking from the past? I don't know either. So i'm waiting at the bus stop, its 6pm, dark and im so tired. Carrying my heavy school bag and my laptop, I stand there, seeing everyone walk by, with mX newspapers. Oh that reminds me, I'm a follower of the mX newspaper! =] they're really intersting n funny, yeh. So that reminds me to grab a copy. I walk down to the place where i usually pick up my newspaper. OMG, no stand. Then i had to walk abother 40m down the other way to the other usual place, and OMG, it's there. Anyway, i probably looked like an idiot running up and down Adelaide street looking for a mX.

So then bus rolls in, i grab a seat and i pull out the newspaper to read it. Coming up to the mX talk section, i see a really big picture of a model in a bikini. Seeing as mX talk is really interesting, i continue to read the page, despite the fact i had the really big boobed model on the page. Then i hear this small snicker, and i turn my head in slow motion, pretending to look out the window......................... What the fuck, the person behind my seat was looking at the page of newspaper i was reading. I see his little small smirk, his fricken smug face. I thought "Fuck off man, i'm not on this page to stare at the model, im on it to read it." Yeah, so i turned the page and found some really fat girls in bikinis, boy that wiped the grin off his face. Well actually, it just turned into a look of disbelief and a look of surprise. Well no, jks ^.^ that didnt happen =] (so funny, i know right!)

-harp music- (back to present)

But do you know what i mean, when ur trying to read something interesting, and theirs a not so innocent picture on ur page, people assume ur dirty minded, and that u like looking at models in bikinis on the bus. God, the model wasnt even related to shit on the mx page, so i dont even know what it was doing there. Another one, there was this article talking about sex, and i can just imagine everyone looking at what i was reading and laugh ever so laughingly behind my back. I hate Not so Innocent Pictures.

On another note, I'll like to share todays mX "What the?". A Pennsylvania man purposely went and attempted to rob a back with a bb gun. Asking the teller for cash, he told them to phone the poolice. He even asked them for updates on the case of when the police will be at the bank by. Apparently, he did this to escape his overbearing wife (dunno wtf is overbearing, but sounds bad). He appeared in court, pleaded guilty and was sent to three to six years in jail.

HAHAHA, man, talk about trying to get away from your wife.

bi's....tt
~Chewyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment