Chinese + chinese + chinese + assignments....nvm

Sunday 6 September 2009
Wowww, hey all. i've divided my blog into the four sections, shown above =]
Lets start of with today....chink school...gawd was so shit. next week is last, so we have test...and it is...recognizing 167 ci yu, or phrases, and able to recognize them...FML, ill try n skip it next week =O

Second chinese, is my two chinese tests for school. -sigh- reading and writing, F**ked again, esp writing... TT

Third chinese is my new obsession with Wang Lee Hom XD such a pro singer, those of you who i talk to know what i mean know, i just love his songs =] (in a non perverted way).

ASSignments, no other way to describe them....ive got commerce, which im doing now, due monday, re final due monday, and thanks to Mr. Andy whose draft was so pro and has now made everyone elses look shit, i have to write extra crap into it. IT due monday, should be easy, just chucked a whole load of stuff together...and science, fml havent even studied, cause im doing my assignments...Then i got geo...due friday, gotta draw all these stuff up too -sigh- yeah my life is so shit atm, gonna have a couple of late nights this week

And now comes to todays rant, about nvm. Well it wasnt really my rant, but brought up by someone...forgot who ^.^
People say nvm really casually, but it really pisses people off apparently. I mean, why even bring up the topic, and then just say never mind? Why even bother talking? Yeah, im so tired, so im not gonna make this blog good, just gonna chuck stuff in just like my assignments. I should really start working soon. maybe term 4. After i quit cod4...

yeah but, here's a situation i tiredly typed up for u guys.

Person A: Hey man wasthehappening?
Person B: Not much....(<---convo ender....)
Person A: (after awkward silence) hahaha me too, u know the other day, a squirrel came and took one of my socks, so i chased after it, fell, and ripped my other sock. Now i have no socks.
Person B: W....t.....f.....
Person A: Nvm

Yeh, so, next time ur about to say nvm, dont say that, or say u mind...i think....because ur basically arousing someones curiosity, then not satisfying it XD.

yeh....everyone gl this week -shoots himself in the head-....tt
remember, holidays are around the corner...-sigh-
~Chewyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment