Clap last! Or have parents talk about you =O

Monday 7 September 2009
heyy everyone!
today, well yesterday, i was wondering, why do people always try to clap last in an audience? I mean, like during assembly, when the clapping dies out...soomeone always wants to clap last, really loudly, then someone else wants to clap last, really loudly etc
WTF - why even bother ppls? are u getting reward for it? showing off that you can *clap* when everyone else isnt, that you have the balls to clap? what a rebel...are you getting enough street cred for it? =D

ah and another thing. yesterday night...late night doing work...talking to friends...thennn i heard my mum talking on the phone. she starts talking about me, and quotes me saying stuff that i didn't even say =O or do. Like yesterday around 11, shes telling her friend that "i've played games all day and only started doing my work now" WTF I played like 1 hour of cod4 that arvo...and she goes and exaggerates stuff about me. Like seriously, she exagerates everyhting i do, whether its a nice gesture or if i did something bad...god, il post more stuff throughout my next blogs about the stuff she exagerates as i cant think of much atm!

OMGEEEE! i bascially did 3 assignments and a test in two days. BOOM now only had two mandarin tests and finish my geo assignment...that'll be a pain. Other then that....FREENESS, or freedom i guess =O

ru ru ru, ru ru ru.....tt
~Chewyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment